Move quickly on a long command line using:
<type to find>
#shell #cli #bash #zsh
Useful links & references:
- Original post on twitter
- (affiliate link) “Mastering Vim Quickly” book (and screencasts) by Jovica Ilic. If you’re thinking of learning Vim or improving your Vim skills, this is a must. Make sure you subscribe to the MVQ newsletter to get free Vim tips and book excerpts on your email.
- If you have any doubts or tips about this article, I’d appreciate to know and to discuss it on the comments section, or via email.
- Do you have any other cli tips? Would you like to publish that on this blog? Please send an email to clidrops.
- As English is not my native language, I apologize for errors. Corrections are welcome.
- Contact: cli [@] alldrops [.] info.