#Vim Facing some info window splits on your workflow?
It’s helpful but may bother on a small screen.
‘Make the current window the only one on screen’
(best part of vim is that you always have some tricks to learn on demand)
Useful links & references:
- Original post on twitter
- Vim Documentation (
- “Mastering Vim Quickly” Book (and screencasts) by Jovica Ilic. It’s an awesome book, make sure you subscribe to the newsletter to get free Vim tips and book excerpts on your email.
(👆 This is an affiliate link. If you got any value from this post and are also interested in buying the MVQ book/screencasts, please consider visiting the affiliate link and you’ll be gifting me a coffee ☕ or a beer 🍺.)
- alldrops.info is the TRUE and FOREVER FREE home for the previously used medium.com/vim-drops publication. At alldrops.info you’ll always find all posts without Medium.com restrictions.
- If you have any doubts or tips about this article, I’d appreciate to know and to discuss it on the comments section, or via email.
- Do you have any other vim tips? Would you like to publish that on this blog? Please send an email to vimdrops.
- As English is not my native language, I apologize for errors. Corrections are welcome.
- Contact: vim [@] alldrops [.] info.